Thursday 29 September 2011

Flickr, Twitter and Other Stories

Hi all,
Just wanted to make you aware of a couple ways you can stay in touch with the larger community of fellow October Dress Project-ers.

Facebook-- If you don't have a Flickr account or blog, the Facebook group is a good place to share pictures of your dress and keep in touch with everyone.
Flickr-- You can also share your dress photos here. Most ODP participants keep a daily record of their outfits to help keep each other inspired and document the process.
Tweeting your dress project? Use the hashtag #ODP11.
If you're planning on blogging your project, let me know at finally.vinyl(a)gmail.com and I can link the blog with your name on The Roster so other participants can keep track of you.

I'll be posting up a picture of my dress tomorrow, since I'll be without internet access October 1st and 2nd. We're about to begin, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment